What to pack: Guest access
Some counties around Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge/Sevierville are semi-dry (restricted alcohol sales) so pack accordingly. Some additional items to suggest packing include coffee, sugar, and cooking oil. Hiking boots are always a good idea in the mountains. Bug spray is useful in late spring and summer. Umbrellas are good to keep in your car and for any hiking we'd strongly consider packing ponchos for those potential rainy days.
What is provided:
Our cabin is fully equipped with Red Copper cooking pots and pans, utensils, cups and glasses and a wine opener. Store your wine and other groceries in our custom kitchen cabinet. Fresh towels and clean sheets are also provided. Each bathroom will have a new roll of toilet paper on the holder and 1 extra roll. In the kitchen there will be a single roll of paper towels. Please make arrangements to provide your own additional toilet paper and paper towels should you need more than what is provided. We also provide some extra blankets for those chilly nights. You'll also find a washer and dryer onsite (detergent not included) should you need to wash any personal belongings while visiting our cabin.
The first bedroom is found on the main floor and features a jacuzzi tub and a queen sized Zinus brand mattress, with access to a private bath. Upstairs, you'll find the two other bedrooms complete with queen sized Nectar brand mattresses and pillows. Guests also have access to a shared bath upstairs as well. Keep warm during the winter months by settling in around the stone-stacked wood fireplace in the living room. This area also features a flat screen TV and an Apple TV with Netflix, YouTube Live TV, and Disney+ access FREE! (Accounts will already be logged in). The Kitchen is fully-equipped and the dining area has a dining table that comfortably seats six, and the glass window walls provide stunning views and plenty of natural light. There is a charcoal grill for additional cooking. The wrap around deck features a new hot tub, a brand new custom spacious picnic table, and plenty of chairs to relax and enjoy the view. For your added convenience, there is enough parking for 3 vehicles and our cabin comes with WiFi access as well as a web-based telephone service as cell phone reception is spotty throughout our cabin. We provide a Nest thermostat for added comfort and Nest smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for added safety.
Please Note: We require that guests booking our cabin be at least age 25 or older.
NEW FOR 2020!
~Guests have access to DISNEY+!
~Make local and domestic calls using our new Ooma Phone Service.
~Enjoy those home cooked meals using our brand new GE stove and oven and when finished, make the clean up easy using our brand new GE dishwasher!
~Enjoy those home cooked meals and quality family time with our brand new custom patio furniture with enough seating for 6!
Enjoy access to our entire cabin throughout your stay. WiFi combined with an Apple TV and Netflix access are available to catch up on all your shows while away! We've also added YouTube Live Streaming TV for all local and live nationwide sports as well as DISNEY+! All of these are provided to our guests FREE. Use the outdoor charcoal grill for a good meal, soak in the hot tub while enjoying peace and quiet (and gorgeous views!), or cozy up with a good book and glass of wine next to the real log burning fireplace in the winter months. In summer months, guests can swim with mountain views at the resort pool. Additional notes
PIN Coded Entry:
Each confirmed guest will receive a PIN to access the property. This PIN will expire on the date of checkout promptly at 10am.
1. Receive PIN from Host (6-7 digits)
2. Enter the PIN (xxx xxxx) followed by the pound sign (#).
3. Deadbolt will unlock.
When leaving for the day:
1. Pull door closed.
2. Press and hold the pound sign (#).
3. Deadbolt will lock
4. There will be 3-4 beeps to confirm the door has been locked.
These instructions are also posted on the door next to the lock and sent via Airbnb/Email should you need to refer to them.
This cabin is our vacation home. To help make it pleasant for all our guests we have established the following rules:Guest interaction
- We offer WiFi at our cabin, but Internet speeds in the Mountains are often not the same strength as what you typical have in cities. For parties of 4 or more that need a significant amount of speed for Internet, you’ll likely encounter slower speeds and buffering.
- Please treat our cabin as you would your own home. This will help keep the cabin clean and damage free for everyone. If anything gets damaged please inform us so that we can address it for the next group of travelers.
- The cabinet at the top of the stairs is the Owner's Closet and is not available to guests. It is locked, but should you find the cabinet unlocked, you are REQUIRED to report this to the host.
- NO SMOKING. There is $260 cleanup fee if tobacco smoke is detected inside or outside the cabin. This INCLUDES Vaping. No smoking of any kind is allowed at our cabin.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- FIREPLACE: can be used from October 1 through May 1 only. (Please remember to open the Flue prior to burning any logs).
- HOT TUB: Please keep the hot tub cover closed at all times when not in use. Do not drain or add water to the hot tub. If food or other stuff is found in the hot tub there will be additional cleaning fee of $160. DO NOT SIT on the hot tub cover, they will break and a new cover costs $350 which will be billed to the guest responsible. (BRAND NEW HOT TUB INSTALLED APRIL 2018).
- Please do NOT jump from the balcony railing to our couch in the living room, any damages that occur will be charged to the guest.
-Please do NOT rearrange furniture or other items inside our home.
-Please do NOT re-arrange patio furniture on our deck outside.
-Please do NOT unplug any electrical items such as the AppleTV, DVD player, or Google Home devices.
-Please do NOT place heavy pots and pans on top of the Microwave. Place these items back on the shelves or in the drawer located under the stove.
-Our cabin features stairs, please use caution as you ascend or descend.
-Do NOT wash our dark washcloths with white towels.
-Please Note: We require that guests booking our cabin be at least age 25 or older.
We are self-managing owners and self-managing property managers. Our cabin isn't managed by a 3rd party agency. With that said, we are available by Airbnb, text, email, or phone. Airbnb messaging (or email) is best when it's acceptable to receive response within a day. Text for response within couple hours. Please call if there is an emergency.Neighborhood overview
Brother's Cove is a secluded mountain resort community with access to the Great Smoky Mountains and all the entertainment in Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, and Gatlinburg. Each our of luxury cabins is equipped with a hot tub and has access to the seasonal pool and the lodge. The Lodge at Brothers Cove is one of the most coveted wedding venues in the eastern US, offering stunning views and ample space for the entire party.Getting around
Enjoy the sounds of a nearby creek!
45mins from downtown Gatlinburg
10mins from Wears Valley Road
20mins from Dollywood Attractions
15mins from Applewood Grill! (Apple Fritters, anyone?!?)
15mins from Publix
10mins from Alpine Coaster and Goats on the Roof Coaster
15mins from The Island Shopping and Dining
Most places to see require transportation by car.
Places Nearby 11mins Drive:
~Smoky Mountain Jeep Rentals
~Whaley’s Country Store & Market
~Kenjo Market/Marathon Gas